Summer Camp Instructor
Summer Camp Instructor.
Responsibilities & Duties
· Lead recreational programs for variety of age
· Designs activities within planned curriculum
· Responsible for greeting campers, parents,
leading activities, organizing equipment, all daily activities.
· Employment Contract: June 27 – August 31st, 2018
· Candidates MUST be available to work all weeks.
· Candidates MUST meet the Canada Summer Jobs Grant eligibility: Youth
aged 15-30 years who are full-time students (min 3 courses) intending to return
to their studies in the next school year.
· Current Standard First Aid and CPR C
· Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Versatility to work
independently but also as an interactive team member.
- Experience encouraging
children in positive social interaction
- Professional and friendly
with campers, staff and parents.
Wage & How to
Salary: $11.00 /hour
based on 35 hour work week.
To apply send resume
to Sherisse Dawson email@example.com
Only candidates that
are qualified will be contacted.