Sports Instructor Part-Time Sept - June
Sports Instructor Part- time Position September- June
Responsibilities & Duties
· Teaching variety of sport programs such as
hockey, basketball, soccer, various games and more
· Ability to teach fundamental skills of variety
· Knowledge of wide range of sports and the
rules of the game.
· Working birthday parties, Nerf nights, Parents
· Teach sportsmanship , fair play and fun
· Ability to work variety of nights and some Saturdays.
· Current Standard First Aid and CPR C
- Preference given to
applicants with related sports background.
· Experience and/or knowledge teaching children sports
· Excellent problem solving and collaboration skills.
- Versatility to work
independently but also as an interactive team member.
- Experience encouraging
children in positive social interaction
- Good communication skills
Wage & How to
Salary: $11.00 /hour
To apply send resume
to Sherisse Dawson firstname.lastname@example.org
Only candidates that
are qualified will be contacted.